If you had to describe how you show love using only three objects (for example: a playlist, a hoodie, a late-night snack, a long text message, etc.), what would you choose and why? Explain what each object represents and how it connects to your personality.

 prompt: If I could describe how I show love using only three objects I would use a gift, a playlist, and a long text message. I would say a gift because I show love through giving gifts. I would say a playlist because I listen to a lot of songs that reflect how I feel about someone. I would say a long text message because I send long text messages to articulate myself to other people.

Summary: We wrote a poem for loved ones.

Reflection: I learned about appreciating my loves more.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Words shape how we think, write, and interpret literature. Think about a time when learning a new word or understanding a specific term helped you better analyze a text, express an idea, or make your writing stronger.

Think about the vocabulary words from Lesson Two. Write about a time you saw or heard one of these words outside of the classroom — maybe in a movie, song, social media post, or book. Describe how it was used and whether the context helped you understand the word better.